It’s healthy and it’s dairy, gluten and nut free! A new recipe and a personal favorite of mine. This recipe makes one large cookie or four small cookies, either way you can adjust the recipe to your serving size.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour (I used neofoods’ gluten free all purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips (depending on which brand you use; some are made with almond milk or soy milk, so make sure to find out)
- Add the egg, coconut oil, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix well.
- Then add a pinch of salt and the baking powder and stir again, making sure there are no lumps.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or dust it with some flour. Spread out your cookie dough evenly onto the tray. (Tip: wet your hands or spatula to spread out the dough to prevent any sticking).
- Bake for 10-15 mins on 180 degrees Celsius or until slightly golden brown.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Calories: 400 – this may differ depending on which flour and chocolate chips you’re using.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, follow and like for more posts like this. xoxo