This has become one of my go-to breakfasts, because it’s delicious and simple. It took me a few tries to get the recipe right, but it was definitely worth it. In this recipe I used almond and coconut flour, I haven’t tried it with other nut flours, but the ratio of these two flours are necessary to achieve the right consistency. However, you can substitute the other ingredients in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- stevia (to taste) (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (tip: make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature to prevent the coconut oil from solidifying)
- Spray a pan with coconut oil after allowing it to heat up and pour your batter in.
- Allow small bubbles to form on the surface of the pancakes before flipping them over.
- Top them with berries, almond butter or any toppings of your choice.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment below if you do try it out. Thank you for reading and follow for more posts like this one, xoxo.