These low carb crackers are a delicious savoury snack that you can make in 15 minutes. All you need are three ingredients, that you may already have in your kitchen if you are low carb. This is such a simple recipe that you can make in batches to keep over the week, by simple doubling the recipe.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- spices (optional)
- Combine the almond flour, salt and spices of your choice together.
- Mix in the beaten egg to form a dough.
- Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper.
- Cut the rolled out dough into any desired shape.
- Bake in the oven on a baking sheet for 10 mins at 170º C or until they harden.
- Leave them to cool completely before taking them out.
- If you’re using almond meal (which is coarser) you only need half an egg.
- Make sure your dough is evenly rolled out or it will cook inconsistently.
- For spices I like to use garlic and thyme.
- These are great with any dip or toppings.
Servings: 12 crackers (0.3 cm thick)
I hope you all enjoyed this recipe, please let me know down in the comments if your do try it out. Thank you for reading and I hope you’ll stay for more, xoxo.