This amazing recipe is a nutrient dense, caffeine free and totally delicious drink to curb those coffee cravings and boost your gut health. This latte contains turmeric, which has anti-inflammatory properties, improving digestion and skin health. It also contains cinnamon which lowers blood sugar levels and has antimicrobial effects, as well as cardamom which is great for the liver and is packed with antioxidants. In other words, this is one powerful latte! So here’s how you can make it.
- 1/2 – 1 cup almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/2 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom or 5 pods
- 2/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 tsp erythritol/stevia blend (or any sweetener of choice)
- Combine 1/2 a cup of milk to 1/2 a cup of water or use 1 full cup of milk.
- Whisk in the spices and sugar while on medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer. Strain the milk into a mug to remove any undissolved spices.
Other Optional Ingredients:
- Lemon zest
- Ground Black pepper
Let me know down in the comments if you do try out this recipe. Thank you for reading and please like and follow for more recipes like this one, xoxo.