Gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and guilt free. This yummy recipe is easy to make and takes only a short amount of time. I recently made this one as a little treat even though I am improving my fitness goals, so you don’t have to worry that it will compromise your weight loss, it won’t (as long as you don’t eat the whole batch in a week).
What I find works best for me is to avoid batch baking, because otherwise I find myself reaching for one of these every day and that’s ok as long as you’re not going into a caloric surplus. I usually bake on the spot because these recipes are pretty quick to make.
- 50g almond flour
- 50g gluten free flour (I used neofoods all purpose blend )
- 20 g cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 40g erythritol/stevia blend (I used Sukrin)
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well. Gradually add the milk until a desired consistency, the thicker the batter, the more dense your muffins will be.
- Spray a muffin pan with some coconut oil and pour in the batter up to 3/4 of the mould.
- Bake in the oven at 170ºC for 10-15 mins (these cook pretty fast so keep an eye on them)
- Let them cool down before storing them in the fridge, they’ll last for 1-2 weeks.
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 173
- Time: 20 – 25 mins
I hope you enjoy this recipe, let me know down in the comments if you do try them out. Please follow for more recipes like this one, xoxo.