I want to share the best weight loss snacks with you; they’re delicious and healthy and you shouldn’t be missing out on them. I still have these when I cut or bulk and they are my go-to’s so give them a try and see for yourself. The best part is, they are all vegan and can be a late night snack for losing weight.
- Popcorn– is popcorn a good weight loss snack? Hell yes!! It’s a great snack when you want something crunchy and savoury. However, I’d suggest avoiding sweet popcorn because most brands use sugar. If you want, you can make your own using plain popcorn kernels. A brand I really enjoy is Poshcorn but you can choose any brand you like with regard to the nutrients and calories.
- Air popped chips– air popped potato chips are way better than your regular fried chips as they contain much less fat and fewer calories. Popchips are a definite must try. You can also try veggie chips, just be aware of the ingredients and add them to your snack collection.
- Fruit and nut bars– these are great for a quick snack or when you’re craving something sweet. The key to this is finding one with clean ingredients, usually stick to the one with fewer ingredients. Larabars are a great option and so are the Vitalia Raw bars. You can also make your own version of healthy snack bars.
- Seed crackers – full of healthy fats they’ll keep you satisfied for longer, plus they’re a great keto option. One brand that I’ve enjoyed in the past is Life Bake.
- Protein Shakes – great on the go and to get in that extra protein for muscle growth, protein powders are something which I have incorporated into my nutrition lately. You can add them to smoothies and even to your oats or granola, you can try out a few brands such as Organifi or the Vanilla Sky Protein. They are a great pre-workout or post-workout snack, so definitely give it a try.
- Almond butter and apple slices- this is a great combination when you want something sweet yet filling. You can even sprinkle in some cinnamon, measure out one tablespoon of almond butter for a small apple (I like the green ones). I prefer almond butter to peanut butter because of the macros, so keep that in mind when snacking.
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what are some of your healthy snack ideas. Thank you for reading, please like and follow for more, xoxo.
2 thoughts on “6 Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss”
Hi. This article just goes to show that living a healthy lifestyle is not as expensive as people make it out to be. Hopefully this article has proven them wrong as there are a number of affordable snacks in this article that people can invest in.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi, exactly! You’re right, a healthy lifestyle shouldn’t be so unattainable, which is why I made this blog. We’re often born into a less than healthy lifestyle and we grow up thinking it’s normal, but I want to share how easy it can be. Thank you