These healthy muffins are a great breakfast or snack option. They’re delicious and soft, gluten, dairy and sugar free. This recipe makes for 3 servings but you can easily double it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2-3/4 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1tsp pumkin seeds / any seed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Blend the banana, egg, oats, cinnamon, vanilla and protein powder in a blender.
- Spray a cupcake pan with some coconut oil or line with cupcake moulds.
- Pour the batter evenly into the moulds and top with any seeds or fruit you like. Some good options are; chia seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes…
- Bake at 180ºC for 10-15 mins, use a fork to check and if it comes out clean then it’s ready.
I hope you try out this recipe, thank you for reading and please like and follow for more healthy recipes, xoxo.