I recently came up with this recipe on the spot with basic ingredients, but it makes the softest brownies ever! The ingredients are clean and completely gluten, dairy and guilt-free! If you’ve tried baking with oats before, you’d notice that they aren’t the most forgiving and tend to become dry, but this recipe is a must try.
- 4-5 medium bananas (ripe)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 2-3 tbsp erythritol/ coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, mix in the eggs, sugar and vanilla (above)
- Blend the finely oats to make oat flour and mix into the batter.
- Add in the almond milk and the melted coconut oil.
- Sift in the cacao powder into the batter to prevent any clumps and fold in until well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a square pan and sprinkle the cacao nibs on top, bake in an oven at 180ºC for 40-45mins.
- Let it cool and slice it evenly.
The best part about this recipe is that you can barely taste the banana and it has a great texture. I hope you try it out and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading, please follow and like for more xoxo.