This is a delicious new recipe that serves as a healthy snack but also as a hack for your ordinary apple crumble. It’s dairy, vegan, and gluten free, but the best part is that it’s really easy to make. I tried this when I was craving a midnight snack, so here it is;
- 1 apple
- 1/2 tsp any liquid sweetener (agave syrup/ honey for a non vegan option)
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2tbsp granola (you can find a recipe here)
- Dice the apple, mix in the syrup and cinnamon in a mug.
- Microwave it for 3-4 mins or until the apples turn soft.
- Add in the almond milk and top with granola.
This was a quick one, hope you try it out and thank you for reading! Like and follow for more easy and healthy recipes, xoxo.