Fluffy, delicious and guilt-free, these muffins will disappear in a minute! I came up with this recipe, craving for a healthy sweet treat and honestly, you wouldn’t even know whether they were gluten or dairy-free. I think cinnamon and raisins make the best combo and this recipe makes about 6 medium-sized muffins. If you’d like to see alternative ingredients for these muffins, let me know down in the comments below.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup gf flour (I used Neofoods All-purpose brown flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar/ erythritol
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add in the coconut oil, ensuring all ingredients are at room temp.
- Fold in the flours and baking powder until well incorporated.
- Fold in the raisins and spoon your batter into cupcake moulds, greased with coconut oil or lined with cupcake paper.
- Bake at 180ºC for 30 mins (less in a preheated oven).
I hope you try out this recipe and let me know how it goes and what recipes you’d like to see in the future. Thank you for reading, please follow and like for more, xoxo.