Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted but I’m coming back with the best vegan smoothie bowl! This recipe is very easy to make and you don’t even need a high-powered blender (I used my Nutribullet) it may take longer but it’s worth it. I usually like having this as a snack but it also makes a great breakfast. You can also add any supplements/protein powder to your smoothie bowl ( I was out of protein that day). So here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 Cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1tbsp almond butter
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut Flakes
- Pulse the mango, blueberries and almond milk for about 30 secs.
- Stir with a spoon, gradually add the almond milk and pulse again.
- Blend until smooth and scoop into a bowl, topping it with anything you like. You can also use any liquid sweetener you like.
Thank you for reading, comment down any of your favourite smoothie bowl flavours, I’m looking to try out new combos. This was a quick one but let me know what you think and please like and follow for more, xoxo.