Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve written a blogpost but I wanted to share a quick recipe with you that has stuck with me throughout the holidays. After wanting to add a little boost to my vegan hot chocolate recipe, I came up with a healthy mocha recipe. It’s quick to make and you most likely already have the ingredients in your kitchen. I am also working on a healthy boba milk tea recipe and if you want or have any other vegan drink recipes, please let me know down in the comments.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia or maple syrup
- Mix 2-3 tbsp of almond milk with the cacao using a matcha whisk. I found that a matcha whisk that helps green tea powder mix with liquid, allows the powder to dissolve better into the milk. Mix for around 1 min until well combined. (If you don’t have a matcha whisk you can try using a blender).
- Froth and heat the rest of your almond milk with your sweetener of choice.
- Combine both liquids together using the whisk.
- To make an iced version – opt out of heating the milk and pour over or blend it in with ice.
I hope you enjoy this quick recipe, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thank you for reading, please like and follow for more recipes.