Hey guys, welcome back! It’s been a while since I posted a new recipe so here is my latest obsession! Protein baked oats that take less than 10 mins, can be made in the microwave, and taste like banana bread. So here’s how you can make it…
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use Women’s Best Vegan Vanilla Protein)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Liquid Sweetener (I use WB’s sugar free syrup)
- Toppings (optional)
- Combine your oats, egg, almond milk, banana, protein powder, cinnamon, and baking powder in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a large mug (the batter shouldn’t exceed 3/4 of the mug)
- Cook in the microwave for 3 mins (depending on the level of your microwave) or you can also bake it in a muffin tin in the oven for 5-10 mins.
- Allow to cool, drizzle with sweetener of choice and top with anything you like. I chose almond butter, but you can also opt for berries anything you like.
I hope you enjoy this quick recipe, let me know down in the comments what you’d like to see next and please like and follow for more, xoxo.