Combining my two favourite snacks; banana bread and cookies was one of my best decisions. These cookies are gluten and dairy- free and are pretty easy to make. They are the ultimate guilt-free snack; the flavour of banana bread but with the fun of cookies, while incorporating whole ingredients and superfoods.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup gf flour
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar/xylitol
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp cacao nibs / dairy-free chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas and combine the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut oil and sugar together.
- Fold in the baking powder and flour until it forms a sticky dough.
- Spoon the batter onto a baking sheet, allowing space between each scoop.
- Top with the cacao nibs and bake at 180ºC for 30-35 mins or until the cookies turn golden brown.
I enjoy having these cold, but you can have them however you’d like. Thank you for reading, let me know if you try them out and please like and follow for more recipes like this one.