It’s healthy and it’s dairy, gluten and nut free! A new recipe and a personal favorite of mine. This recipe makes one large cookie or four small cookies, either way you can adjust the recipe to your serving size.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour (I used neofoods’ gluten free all purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips (depending on which brand you use; some are made with almond milk or soy milk, so make sure to find out)
- Add the egg, coconut oil, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix well.
- Then add a pinch of salt and the baking powder and stir again, making sure there are no lumps.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or dust it with some flour. Spread out your cookie dough evenly onto the tray. (Tip: wet your hands or spatula to spread out the dough to prevent any sticking).
- Bake for 10-15 mins on 180 degrees Celsius or until slightly golden brown.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Calories: 400 – this may differ depending on which flour and chocolate chips you’re using.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, follow and like for more posts like this. xoxo
A quick and simple breakfast idea for when you need a healthy but delicious fix. This is one of my personal faves and it’s gluten and dairy free!
- 1 banana (medium sized)
- 1 egg (whole)
- vanilla extract & cinnamon (optional)
- Coconut oil (100% pure, virgin)
- Mash the banana with a fork or in a blender & (optional) add the cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add in the egg and mix well, making sure there are no lumps. (Tip: you want a slightly thicker consistency).
- Heat up your pan and brush it with around half a tsp of coconut oil.
- Turn your flame down to low and pour the batter in. ( Tip: it’s better to cook it on a low flame so that it cooks evenly).
- Once finished, you can top it with anything you like; blueberries, strawberries, honey or even coconut flakes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Let me know by giving this post a like and follow for more recipes! Xoxo.
Gluten Free! Dairy Free! Low Calorie!
An quick recipe that you can alter to your preference. I love this recipe because it’s guilt free, delicious and easy to make.
- 2 cups Rolled oats (gluten free)
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Raisins or Dairy free chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas and fold into the oats. You want your mixture to be thick enough to roll into balls, if it’s crumbling you probably need to add more banana.
- Fold in raisins or chocolate chips. (Optional) add vanilla bean extract or cinnamon to taste.
- Roll out your cookie dough balls and press onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake for about 5 to 10mins at 180°C or until they harden and are slightly browned.
- Let them cool down and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, let me know by liking or sharing this post! xoxo