Hey guys, today’s recipe is a simple one. Gluten free Ginger cookies! This is the first time I’ve ever tried baking ginger cookies and after experimenting with a few cookie dough types, this is one is ideal for the best flavor. You can easily adapt this recipe to suit your preferences. The best way I can describe this cookie is it has a soft centre and a crumbly texture. If you want a stronger ginger flavour then you can use fresh ginger, but you can use ginger spice for a more subtle flavour.
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 150ºC.
- Combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, ginger, and eggs.
- Fold in the different flours, cinnamon, and any other spices you’d like.
- Avoid over mixing the cookie dough. Allow it to chill for 10-15 mins.
- Roll out the cookie dough into even portions, lightly pressing them down.
- Bake for 20-25mins or until they harden on the outside.
This recipe was a quickie, let me know if you do try it out down in the comments. Thank you for reading and please like and follow for more, xoxo.