Hey guys, I’ve been playing up with a recipe recently and ended up making these amazing donuts. I shared it with the whole family and they love it, so I thought I should share the recipe with you! These are pretty easy to make and they are dairy and gluten free as always. You can also alter the recipe and add a flax egg for a vegan option or use a blend of erythritol to make it sugar free. So here is how you can make them:
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 80ml coconut oil
- 80ml almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or sugar substitute
- 1tsp white vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together; flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg, milk, vanilla, coconut oil, and vinegar.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and fold until well incorporated.
- Spray a donut pan with coconut oil and spoon the batter into the moulds until 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until golden. (I always use a skewer to check if it’s cooked all the way through)
- Leave to cool and then you can coat it in cinammon and coconut sugar. You can store them in a cool, dry place for a few days.
This recipe is really simple and takes about 15 mins of prep time, let me know down in the comments if you try them out. Thank you for reading and please like and follow for more, xoxo.