This is a gluten free, dairy free and nut free recipe that I’m sure you’ll enjoy! It can be eaten with yoghurt, milk or as a snack. You can alter this recipe to your taste and add or switch any ingredients you’d prefer. The base mainly consists of rolled oats, coconut oil, and honey, you can add in seeds, nuts or dried fruit if you like.
- 2 cups GF rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower/ pumpkin / hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey / maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder / 1 tbsp raw cacao
- You can also add dried fruit – dried figs, berries.
- Mix together the rolled oats, seeds, cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together either in a microwave or in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the liquid to the dry and fold well to make sure your granola is well coated. Add in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Spread the mixture over a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 mins on 170 º C or until it turns golden. (The granola will burn easily so make sure to keep an eye on it)
- Let it cool down and store in an airtight jar.
I hope you enjoyed this quick recipe and that you come back for more. Thank you for reading, and make sure to let me know if you try this one out, xoxo.