These almond oatmeal cookies are a quick healthy bake and are great for weight loss. They are rather filling which is why this recipe yields about 8 cookies but you can easily double it. They are also lower in calories than my usual cookie recipes because they are made with oat flour rather than regular gluten free flour but feel free to check those out as well. More Cookie recipes here.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar / sugar substitute
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond flakes + pumpkin seeds
- Combine eggs, sugar, and spices.
- Blend the oats coarsely into oat flour and add the baking powder.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Form dough balls and spread each one on a baking sheet. Press the almonds and pumpkin seeds into the cookie, you can also add raisins.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180°C until golden. Allow to cool down and store in an airtight container.
So that’s the quick recipe for this week. Thank you for reading, please like, share and comment if you’d like to try this recipe out and follow for more quick ideas like this one, xoxo.