Hey guys, welcome back to the blog. Today’s recipe is a quick and easy oatmeal cookie recipe made with whole ingredients. They’re a guilt free treat that can be altered just by adding any toppings or flavouring you’d like. You’ll definitely want to make these on the regular, so make sure to save this recipe post.
- 2 cups fine oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or xylitol (for a sugar free alternative)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate (I used Nova’s sugar and dairy free chocolate)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Combine the coconut oil, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Fold in the oats, almonds, chocolate, salt and baking powder.
- Scoop out the cookie dough into equal balls and flatten onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 mins.
A super quick yet delicious recipe that you can enjoy guilt-free. I like to think of it as an everything cookie where you can add any toppings; nuts, seeds, dried fruit. Definitely try out this one and like if you enjoy it. Thank you for reading and follow for more recipes like this one, xoxo.