A quick and simple breakfast idea for when you need a healthy but delicious fix. This is one of my personal faves and it’s gluten and dairy free!
- 1 banana (medium sized)
- 1 egg (whole)
- vanilla extract & cinnamon (optional)
- Coconut oil (100% pure, virgin)
- Mash the banana with a fork or in a blender & (optional) add the cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add in the egg and mix well, making sure there are no lumps. (Tip: you want a slightly thicker consistency).
- Heat up your pan and brush it with around half a tsp of coconut oil.
- Turn your flame down to low and pour the batter in. ( Tip: it’s better to cook it on a low flame so that it cooks evenly).
- Once finished, you can top it with anything you like; blueberries, strawberries, honey or even coconut flakes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Let me know by giving this post a like and follow for more recipes! Xoxo.