Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted but I’m coming back with the best vegan smoothie bowl! This recipe is very easy to make and you don’t even need a high-powered blender (I used my Nutribullet) it may take longer but it’s worth it. I usually like having this as a snack but it also makes a great breakfast. You can also add any supplements/protein powder to your smoothie bowl ( I was out of protein that day). So here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 Cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1tbsp almond butter
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut Flakes
- Pulse the mango, blueberries and almond milk for about 30 secs.
- Stir with a spoon, gradually add the almond milk and pulse again.
- Blend until smooth and scoop into a bowl, topping it with anything you like. You can also use any liquid sweetener you like.
Thank you for reading, comment down any of your favourite smoothie bowl flavours, I’m looking to try out new combos. This was a quick one but let me know what you think and please like and follow for more, xoxo.
This refreshing smoothie bowl is a great breakfast idea and the best part is that it’s vegan and has plenty of nutritional benefits.
Pineapple- has both digestive and anti-inflammatory benefits
Coconut milk- is a healthy fat and is high in vitamin C and many more. (Plus it makes smoothies creamy and delicious!)
Banana- has a high fiber content and is loaded with nutrients such as potassium (plus it’s a great sweetener!)
Chia seeds- are packed with antioxidants and their high fiber and protein content makes them ideal for weight loss.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Ice cubes
- Pour your coconut milk into your blender first, then add all your fruit and ice.
- Blend into a smooth consistency and serve topped with chia seeds, a drizzle of coconut milk and your choice of frozen fruit.
You can also add any other fruits you’d like to this simple recipe. One of my favorite combinations are frozen blueberries, banana and lemon zest (it tastes just like a blueberry muffin!) I hope you enjoyed this recipe, please like and follow for more. Thank you for reading xoxo.